- 1-1/2 lb. lean ground beef
- 2/3 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup onion, minced small
- 1 egg
- 1-1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 can pineapple tidbits, drained, reserving juice
- 1/3 cup white vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1/2 green bell pepper, diced
- Mix beef, graham cracker crumbs, onion, egg, salt, ginger and milk in a large bowl. Shape into 1″ balls.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan. Brown meatballs in oil. Remove and keep warm.
- Mix cornstarch and sugar in a small bowl. Stir in reserved pineapple juice, vinegar and soy sauce. Stir until smooth and pour into frying pan. Cook until thickened.
- Add meatballs, pineapple and green peppers and heat through. Serve over rice.